Our terms and conditions of use
The term ‘Edible Prints on Cakes’, ‘Prints on Cakes’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website registered as “Edible Prints on Cakes with the ABN 14 402 454 484. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
By using the Prints On Cakes website, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of this website.
Changes to this notice
Prints On Cakes reserves the right to change the terms of this policy, which governs visits to our website. We may, without notice, amend or modify this statement by posting the amended notice to the Prints On Cakes website. A revised policy will apply to data collected after its effective published date. The revision will be posted 1 day prior to its effective date.
Your continued use of this website, after the published date of the changes, will mean that you have accepted the changes. You should check this notice on each visit to ensure that you are familiar with the most current version.
Websites owned and operated by Edible Prints On Cakes. are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. By using them you agree that any dispute which may arise out of your use of these sites are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Prints on Cakes all products
- We can print any image up to A4 size and can crop images to specific sizes and shapes.
- For personalised toppers, if requested for a proof, proofs are sent for your approval of cropping, text and design. We will not proceed to print or dispatch products prior to receiving approval by you.
- Due to the nature of edible inks and icing sheets, colours may vary slightly from what you see on your computer monitor.
- Our icing sheets are dairy, gluten and nut free. However, we cannot guarantee they are completely free of any traces of nuts as they may have been made on machinery that was used in the production of nut products.
- All orders must be processed through our website www.printsoncakes.com.au to be accepted by us.
- When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. Orders placed via our website www.printsoncakes.com.au will receive a confirmation email to inform you that we have received your order and payment.
- We aim to process all orders within next business day of sending a confirmation email.
- In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will inform you of this.
- If we have not received the relevant information from you with which to process your order, we will inform you of this which may result in a delay in processing your order.
- For personalised items you must supply relevant information and images in order to process your order.
- By purchasing from us you are confirming that you have the rights/permissions to use any images sent to us and accept full liability.
- Please supply photos or image 300dpi in resolution or at least 500kb in size as small files may not print sharply
- We accept files in the following format: JPEG, PNG, and PDF.
- On receipt of payment we will send a proof for your approval (if requested) within next business day. Once you have notified us that you are happy with this, we will print and post. You will receive an order fulfilment email to inform you that your order is ready to be posted.
- You may request amendments to your proof as part of our service however, repeated amendments due to insufficient information supplied by you, may incur extra charges. We will inform you of this in advance.